Chemistry and chemical technology department
Educational and scientific activities of the department
The department carries out training of bachelors on the credit system of training with the use of the teaching staff in the educational process of creative methods of interactive teaching. According to the program of implementing the principles of the Bologna Convention, with the aim of exchange experience, internal and external academic mobility of students and teachers (China, Portugal, France, Lithuania, etc.) is established.
In November 2016 the teachers of the department took an active part in the international scientific and practical conference “Innovations in the production and training of technical personnel” organized by the technical faculty of the ARSU named after K.Zhubanov. At the conference there was a section “Theoretical and Applied Aspects of Chemical Technology” where interesting scientific reports on the chemical technology of hydrocarbon materials and mineral resources of Western Kazakhstan were listened to and discussed, and the materials of this conference were published.
In April 2016, the professorial teaching staff and students of the department took an active part in the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Youth, Science and Innovation” dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the 50th anniversary of K. Zhubanov ARSU, articles of 12 teachers were published in the journal “Search”, in the international scientific journal “Young Scientist” scientific articles of students were published.
The following students were involved in the program of international academic mobility of students
According to the program of internal academic mobility of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the first half of the 2017-2018 school year, the following were trained:
- By specialty Chemistry D.Ye. Mukhambet in Karaganda State University. E. Buketova, 3rd year student S.Echanova in the Kazakh University of Technology and Business, A.Karazhanova in Almaty Technological University;
In the first half of the 2017-2018 school year, in accordance with the International Program of External Academic Mobility, the following were trained:
- In the specialty Chemistry, a 3rd year student Kenzhetayeva Aigerim based on a language training program at Xinjiang University of Finance and Economics (China) and a 3rd year student Doszhanov Zhangeldi at the Lithuanian University Vytautas Magnus (Lithuania);
Directions of scientific research at the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Technology:
- Obtaining nanomaterials based on vanadium-molybdenum polyol oxides; Ph.D., Associate Professor Esnazarova G.L.
- Methods of staged chemistry training in a modular system; Ph.D., Associate Professor B. Dosanova
- Ways to improve scientific knowledge; Ph.D., associate professor Imankalieva B.S.
- Problems of axiologization in modern education; Ph.D., Associate Professor A. Agisheva
- Modern problems of teaching chemistry; Ph.D., Associate Professor Almuratova Қ.K.
- Research and development of technology for the production of phosphorus and phosphorus-containing organomineral fertilizers, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Nurlybaev I.N.
- Development of technology for the integrated use of natural resources of Western Kazakhstan, Ph.D., associate professor Tastanova L.K.
- Study of methods for the destruction of oil emulsions, Ph.D., senior lecturer Buzova O.V.
Research work carried out on the basis of the department, on the basis of state grants:
- “Improving the physico-chemical and mechanical properties of epoxy composites when micro-sized mineral fillers are introduced into the polymer matrix.” Head – Bekeshev A.Z., performer – Tastanova L.K.
- “Ways to improve scientific knowledge.” Head – B. Imangalieva carried out jointly with the Aktobe Regional Scientific and Practical Center.
- Quantitative determination of the concentration of soluble and insoluble Cr (VI), impurities, O3, NO2 and SO2 in Astana and Aktobe. Heads – Tastanova L.K. together with Mehdi Torkmahalleleh (Nazarbayev University).
Imangalieva BS “Methods of conducting chemical experiments at school (collection of experiments)”. Aktobe, Individual Entrepreneur GM Kdyrbekov Publishing House, 2016 – 152 pages. Tire-500
Imangalieva BS “Fundamentals of industrial ecology”. Aktobe, Individual Entrepreneur GM Kdyrbekov Publishing House, 2016 – 174 pages. Tire-500
Imangalieva BS “Methods of conducting chemical experiments at school (collection of experiments)”. Almaty, Almanac Publishing House, 2017. Tire-500
The results of their scientific research are published by the departments in rating journals with an impact factor:
- Nurlybaev IN, Agisheva AA with co-authors. Conducting agrochemical tests of fertilizers from phosphorite powder Shilisaya. New University. Technical sciences. – Yoshkar-Ola. – 2016. – № 10-11 (56-57). – С. 28-31.
- Yesnazarova GL, Dosanova BB, Almuratova KK Synthesis of vanadium-substituted octamolybdate. “Science in the modern world” Scientific magazine “Archivarius” Kiev, 2017.
- Tastanova LK with co-authors. Epoxy composites modified with microfibers of potassium polytitanates. Journal of Applied Polymer Science ISBN: 0021-8995, E-ISSN: 1097-4628, September 2018.
- Tastanova LK with coctors. Polyvinylpyrrolidone-Ferrocianide Catalysts for Cyclohexane Oxidation. News NAN RK
- Imangalieva BS “Synthesis of 2- (2i – acyloxy-ethoxy) ethyl chloride and their interaction with amides and alkali metal rhodanides”. ACCEPTEDto be published in the Tchê Química Journal (TQJ), ISSN 1806-9827 and ISSN 1806- 0374 (printed) .Antônio Prado, RS. May 14 th, 2019.
The results of their research are published by the departments in the journals recommended by KKSON MESc RK:
- Orynbasar RO, Tastanova LK, Apendina AK and others. Catalytic transformation of model alkanes and petroleum products. Bulletin of ENUb 2018., №2 (123)
- Imangalieva BS He left a rich spiritual legacy for the younger generation, he is generous, caring and demanding. Republican scientific and pedagogical magazine “Chemistry at school”, №1, 2018, 5-10p.
- Imangalieva BS Short-term lesson plan on “Theory of electrolytic dissociation”. Republican scientific and pedagogical magazine “Chemistry at school”, №2, 2018, 5-7p.
- Imangalieva BS “Displacement of chemical equilibrium. Teaching the principle of “Le Chatelier”. Republican scientific and pedagogical magazine “Chemistry at school”, №4, 2018, 3-7p.
- Imangalieva BS Short-term lesson plan on “Solutions and solubility”. Republican scientific and pedagogical magazine “Chemistry at school”, №4, 2018, pp. 22-26.
- Imangalieva BS Updated educational content is a modern requirement. Republican scientific and pedagogical magazine “Chemistry at school”, №5, 2018, 3-8p.
- Tastanova LK, Apendina AK with co-authors. Polyvinylpyrrolidone-Ferrocianide Catalysts for Cyclohexane Oxidation. News NAN RK. Chemistry and Technology Series, 2019, №2 (434)
- Tastanova LK with co-authors. Palladium Catalysts of Partial Hydrogenation of High-Molecular Acetylenic Alcohols Stabilized by Soluble Polymers Bulletin of KazNITU, 2019, №2 (132)
- The research work of students and masters is carried out on the basis of the department.
Student scientific communities are actively working at the department. The result of the work of scientific communities is the active participation of students in scientific conferences, forums, seminars, student competitions, competitions Start-up projects.
On November 27, 2019, PhD, senior lecturer of the Department of Chemistry and chemical technology Agisheva A.A. in accordance with the educational and methodological plan of the ARSU named after K. Zhubanov, a methodological seminar “Development of pedagogical competencies in the system of preparation for the subject Olympiad” on the topic “From the experience of using elements of the dual training system included in the educational process”was held at the New secondary school-Lyceum.
On December 5, 2019, The new secondary school-gymnasium hosted a seminar “Solving Olympiad problems on the topic of electrolysis and plates” organized by the candidate of chemical Sciences, senior teacher Of the Department of Chemistry and chemical technology Agisheva A. A. with the participation of the HKO-402 group. The seminar was held using the new pedagogical technology “Road map”. This technology allows teachers and students to master the techniques of solving complex problems in chemistry.
27 February 2020 under the guidance of a teacher of the Department “Chemistry and chemical technology” of the faculty of natural Sciences, Umbetova A.K. in the framework of Rouhani gear in groups 109, 202 specialty 6В01504-Chemistry internship was organized the event “Abaya Dana, Abay Dar azata”, dedicated to the 175th anniversary of Abai Kunanbaiuly. The purpose of the event: promotion of Abay’s heritage, Proverbs, and philosophical reflections. During the educational event, students received not only instructive, but also life instructions written in a journalistic manner, a Testament, poems and words of edification of the great Kazakh poet Abai, which contain wisdom and philosophical knots.
As part of the scientific week from 6 to 11 April at the Department of “Chemistry and chemical technology” was organized by the head of the scientific circle “Young nutritionists” Zhasekenova N. A. ” Chemical composition of milk and characteristics of dairy products. Heat treatment of milk and dairy products” held a round table on the ZOOM program. The round table was attended by faculty, students, members of the circle.
Within the framework of the scientific week from April 6 to 11, the Department of Chemistry and chemical technology held a seminar “Organization and conduct of scientific and pedagogical research in chemistry” under the ZOOM program by teachers Sh.A. Karasayeva and N.E. Aikenova. The seminar was attended by faculty, students, and undergraduates. During the seminar, the main issue was the work of teachers-specialists in chemistry to introduce students to scientific work.